Listen to customers and engage with them across every channel: email, social, web, and mobile.
Marketing Cloud and Pardot, are Salesforce integrated solutions for marketing operation, planning, execution and analytics across all channels—email, digital, social, SMS and traditional.
The world is evolving, and this impacts how companies need to engage. Customers now are 60% through the buying cycle before they even involve you. When the customer does reach out, a marketing strategy is imperative to proactively meet their needs.
With these Marketing Automation solutions, your team is able to plan, execute and measure campaigns across channels, from start to finish, to bring your marketing vision to life. You can engage customers one to one across channels, build your sales pipeline, and demonstrate the impact of your marketing investments—in real time.
- Marketing Resource Management - Integrate marketing planning, budgeting and tracking across all channels, including email, digital, social, SMS and traditional. Manage projects, digital assets, workflows and approval processes across your team and other departments and agencies—all from a single platform.
- Multichannel Campaigns - Engage customers with personalized, multichannel campaigns. Marketing Cloud and Pardot lets visually create and manage campaigns without complex querying or coding —across your email, digital, social, SMS and traditional outreach channels.
- Lead Management and Scoring - Increase sales-ready leads with advanced lead management and lead scoring. Boost prospect interest through multistage, trigger-based nurture programs that deliver personalized content and offers. Combine your sales and marketing funnel to better serve sales.
- Sales and Marketing Collaboration - Strengthen your marketing and sales synergies by providing sales teams with visibility into the marketing calendar, and provide actionable input. Sales can now get more insights into campaigns and targeting. And both sales and marketing can share the same view of the customer journey.
- Social Marketing - Connect with customers and prospects through embedded, contextual social tools. Measure campaign performance and impact, and track your share of voice across social channels, such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Monitor your global sentiment and brand presence.
- Marketing Intelligence - Measure pipeline and revenue across every marketing investment to get a true view of your return on investment (ROI). Empower your marketers with access to data through personalized role-based dashboards, and get a clear overview of marketing results so you can quickly judge performance.